Who we are: We are a local Painting Company that is growing and looking to expand our incredible team!! We take a lot of pride in our work culture, customer experience, follow through, efficiency and our TEAM.
WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON!!!
(BOTH MEN AND WOMEN do very well in this position… don’t be shy!! Apply!!)
We believe in providing proper training, compensation, bonus and commission shares, and multiple opportunities for growth!!
Our customers LOVE us, and our team members have been together for years. We have little turn over because we know what it means to give work-life balance, appreciation, work together and provide on-going growth opportunities.
⭐︎As an Admin/project coordinator & Estimator, you are a key team member upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism.
You are responsible for preparing estimates (we will train) within the scope of work while growing new relationships and cultivating existing relationships. (You’re a people person and love to provide a great experience)
You will coordinate and guide residential and commercial painting jobs though the scheduling and installation stages and serve as the focal point for communication among the various involved parties. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
● Meet with customers to estimate cost of jobs and services
● Follow up with prospective customers by phone or email
● Ensure that our customers’ needs and their expectations are clearly communicated and accurately documented on a written proposal
● Schedule color consultants if necessary
● Ensure that all field marketing programs are being executed
● Ensure assigned projects are kept on schedule and within budget while meeting clients’ needs and delivering a quality project
● Plan, schedule and coordinate painting projects from estimated to completed ● Draw up schedules and plans of operation for painting projects in close consultation with homeowners, architects, contractors, remodelers and other representatives ● Solicit painting subcontractors and keep proper ratios of painting crews to estimators ● Coordinating other trades such as: pressure washing, carpenters, stucco repair, etc. ● Lead meetings and ensure proper document control and recordkeeping ● Ensure accuracy in estimates and job costing and facilitate weekly owner payroll reports ● Guide project to completion to ensure proper close-out
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software, and spreadsheet applications
● Positive Attitude
● Professional appearance and personality
● Team player who can work independently
Competitive Hourly + Bonuses + Commissions!! (No hard or cold selling with this position)
Benefits: Benefits package varies by experience
*****YOU MUST HAVE A CLEAN DMV AND BE INSURABLE AS YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A COMPANY TRUCK******
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today!!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org